How would you like to win one of THREE Luxury British Biscuit Selection Hampers from Bakers Pantry? After Easter most people will be fed up of chocolate, so this luxury, family baked biscuit selection will be a perfect treat. For your chance to win, simply join our Great British Chefs Easter Egg Hunt! We’ve hidden five “virtual eggs” around our site. There are five clues below as to where you can find them.
Luxury British Biscuit Selection Hamper from Bakers Pantry
Here’s the clues:
1. Which 2-word restaurant, that doesn’t include the words ‘restaurant’ or ‘castle’ on its title, has all the letters from the word EASTER in its name?
2. Which dish brought back from the 70s requires you to prepare a mayonnaise with 1 egg yolk?
3. Which chef says that jellies, mousses and foams ‘taste like bubble bath’?
4. Great British Chefs is preparing a close follow-up of a BBC TV programme. What is that programme?
5. Which video shows you what you might do with an Easter Bunny?
Once you have found all five eggs, email your answers as to where you found them to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11.59pm on Easter Monday - 9th April 2012 & we will then choose three lucky winners from all of the correct entries on Tuesday 10th April. This contest is for UK residents only, but there’s plenty of Easter goodies you can make yourself in our Great British Chefs Easter Recipe Collection or Easter Baking ideas in our blog.
Come back to this blog post over the Easter weekend as we may help you out with some extra clues on the answers, but we’re sure you won’t need them!
Have fun & good luck!